IN THIS SECTION
- Programs & Services
- Ambulatory Care
- Behavorial Health
- Cancer Care
- Cardiology Services
- Center For Diabetes & Nutrition Education
- Dental Center
- Foothills Medical Group
- Healthy Beginnings Plus
- Imaging Services
- Immediate Treatment Center
- Laboratory Services
- McKean County VNA & Hospice
- Mt. Jewett Health Center
- Occupational Health
- Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Pain Medicine
- Pavilion at BRMC
- Pediatric Services
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Respiratory Services
- School of Radiography
- Sleep Disorder Center
- Smethport Health Center
- Surgical Services
- Upbeat Wellness Programs
- Volunteer Services
- Women's Health Services
- Wound Clinic
Women's Health Services
Contact us: 814-362-8480
159 Interstate Parkway
Bradford Regional Medical Center's Women’s Health Services offers a comprehensive approach to care designed specifically for women’s health needs.
Women's Health Services at BRMC is the only OB/GYN practice in the region that is backed by a full-service hospital.
Obstetrical and gynecological services
Services include a full range of obstetrical and gynecological services and procedures including childbirth and minimally invasive surgeries, including laparoscopic hysterectomies. Offering the region's only Doctor of Nursing specializing in natural childbirth and women's health promotion.
Through BRMC's imaging department, women have access to a complete range of diagnostic services, including:
- Full-field digital mammography
- Breast MRIs
- DEXA bone-density screening for osteoporosis
- Stereo-tactic breast biopsy
- 4D Ultrasound
For Diagnostic Women's Health Services ONLY: Call 814-362-8200
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Unit at Bradford Regional Medical Center offers Labor/Delivery/Recovery Rooms that enable patients to labor and deliver newborns in a warm, calming environment. Patient comfort is a high priority and 24 hour epidural services are available.
- Breast feeding support is offered to all breast feeding mothers.
- Childbirth class is also offered through the year.
- Two certified car seat technicians are on staff to assist you with your newborn’s car seat.
- You have the option of having your newborn stay in your room with you.
- One on one education is provided to parents regarding care of their newborn.
- A special meal is served to all new parents to celebrate the birth of their newborn baby.
- The OB/GYN Unit is family-oriented and sibling visits are welcomed.
- Sleep chairs are provided for fathers to stay overnight in mother's room if they wish.